Listed below is the current status of our member libraries during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dixie County Public Library
Mon - Fri: 9 ~ 4.30p
- Limit of 5 patrons in the library at a time
- Face masks required to enter the library
- All items returned to the library are sanitized before being returned to the shelves. Curbside pickup is available upon request.
Gilchrist County Public Library
Mon - Fri: 8.30a ~ 5p
- Only 6 patrons allowed in the library at a time
- We request that all practice social distancing while in the library
- Wearing a face mask is encouraged, though not required
- Hand sanitizer is available for public use
- Curbside service is available upon request
Jena Tech Center
- Limit of 2 patrons in the library at a time
- Masks must be worn
- Items are cleaned when they're returned
Lafayette County Public Library
- Computer use limited to 30 minutes
- Limit of 10 patrons in the library at a time
- Library closes at 5 pm to allow for staff to sanitize
Suwannee Tech Center
Tue & Thu: 10a - 4p
Wed & Fri: 12p - 4p
- Only two people allowed inside the library at a time
- All must practice social distancing
- Must wear a face mask
- Must wash hands before using a computer or selecting books or movies
- Computer use may be limited to one half hour if others are waiting
Additionally, for those who do not wish to enter the library, we will continue to select books or movies under your direction and bag them for pickup. Returned items will be sanitized and quarantined for 7 days before being returned to library shelves.
Taylor County Public Library
CLOSED until further notice.
The library is providing curbside services, please call (850) 838 - 3512 for more details.